To establish an Independent State where the descendants of the following groups (hereafter referred to as the Nation) can exercise their unalienable rights to Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness:
- The Cape Region’s First Nations (Khoi, San, Nama & Griekwa)
- Slaves and other indentured persons who arrived in the Cape Region before the year 1800; and
- European immigrants who arrived in Southern Africa from 1652 to 1994
Role of the Alliance Organisations
Since the ULA itself has no memberships or branch structures, all ground-level activities are executed by the alliance organisations. These include:
- Ensuring that as many persons as possible register their vote for independence on the ULA independence register;
- Recruiting further members for their respective organisations, thereby strengthening their effectiveness as well as the mandate for independence;
- Ensuring the safety, security and self-sufficiency of their communities, while acting within national and international law;
- Providing evidence to the ULA of crimes against minorities and illegal land grabs, thereby strengthening the international case for independence and assistance;
- Educating their members about the feasibility and benefits of independence and the process to be followed;
- Appointing members to the Congress of Representatives;
All organisations are to collaborate to the maximum extent possible, to the benefit of all.
- The Alliance Partner undertakes to collaborate with other Alliance Partners towards the goal of creating an Independent State for the Nation, regardless of differences between Partners on other matters..
- The Alliance Partner’s representatives will treat the representatives of other Alliance Partners with respect and decency. Any breaches, for example derogatory comments based on race, religion, educational status or economic status, will be dealt with swiftly and strictly.
- The Alliance Partner understands the concept of competition and agrees that, although Alliance Partners collaborate towards an Independent State, they still compete for member support. It is the duty of each Alliance Partner to actively expand their support base.
- The Alliance Partner binds itself to the decisions of the Alliance’s decision-making bodies.
United Liberty Alliance
- United Liberty Alliance, Inc. (“ULA”) is a Legal Entity formed in the State of Texas (USA), and will be the vehicle that coordinates independence.
- ULA will only recruit Alliance Partner member organizations. No individuals will be granted membership by ULA, instead ULA will refer interested individuals from the Nation to the Alliance Partners. ULA will not promote membership of any specific Alliance Partner.
- Other than via the official website and social media groups, ULA will not communicate directly with the member base of any Alliance Partner.
- The current management structures of ULA will act as custodians until the first Congress and will meet with the management of Alliance Partners on a regular basis.
- The Alliance Partner authorizes ULA to enter into similar agreements with other organizations to promote Unity and further Independence.
Congregational Participation & Decision Making
Two decision-making bodies are to be established, namely:
- The House of Delegates: Each Alliance Partner will nominate one delegate. Each delegate will have one Vote
- The House of Representatives: A total number of 35 representatives will make decisions in this body. The number will be allocated to Alliance Partners based on membership numbers (or in the case of Political parties the highest number of members of vote during last election). However, no Alliance Partner will be able to nominate more than 5 representatives.
Decision making in each of the bodies will be with a simple majority. All Congressional decisions will have to be approved by both bodies.
Apply for Your Free Alliance Certificate by submitting your details now:
NOT A SINGLE person at ULA receives any salary or compensation whatsoever, in any way, shape, or form. All are voluntary workers who sacrifice their time and efforts for the good of the minority groups in South Africa. ULA publically undertakes to spend EVERY CENT on marketing campaigns to reach the required mandate of 2 million votes for self-determination. No membership fees, ever. This is a drive towards self-determination and independence for the oppressed minorities. For you and your loved ones, young and old.
© Copyright 2020 | All rights reserved
United Liberty Alliance