Purely in support for sovereign independence in the coming 'Hartland' with no desires to get involved in any governmental structures of positions, it is a mere loyalty to the cause whilst we focus on what we as entity are best doing – an ULA certificate is issued to acknowledge your support and commitment to the cause.
Role of the Alliance Organisations
Since the ULA itself has no memberships or branch structures, all ground-level activities are executed by the alliance organisations. These include:
- Ensuring that as many persons as possible register their vote for independence on the ULA independence register;
- Recruiting further members for their respective organisations, thereby strengthening their effectiveness as well as the mandate for independence;
- Ensuring the safety, security and self-sufficiency of their communities, while acting within national and international law;
- Providing evidence to the ULA of crimes against minorities and illegal land grabs, thereby strengthening the international case for independence and assistance;
- Educating their members about the feasibility and benefits of independence and the process to be followed;
- Appointing members to the Congress of Representatives;
All organisations are to collaborate to the maximum extent possible, to the benefit of all.
NOT A SINGLE person at ULA receives any salary or compensation whatsoever, in any way, shape, or form. All are voluntary workers who sacrifice their time and efforts for the good of the minority groups in South Africa. ULA publically undertakes to spend EVERY CENT on marketing campaigns to reach the required mandate of 2 million votes for self-determination. No membership fees, ever. This is a drive towards self-determination and independence for the oppressed minorities. For you and your loved ones, young and old.
© Copyright 2020 | All rights reserved
United Liberty Alliance